Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Korean Night

I was terrible with pictures on Sunday night.  We went to Michelle's for Korean night  (last month we were here for Polish Night) All I have is some good memories and a full tummy!
Michelle outdid herself with all the yummy food she had out for us. We had Korean short ribs
What as left, not much, after dinner. The pot was full. They were very good. Ginger and ginko, carrots and mushrooms
Only a little bit of the green onion and shrimp pancake. I love that.   Mark says I need to learn how to make it. Maybe Michelle will come and teach me!
And the best part! Playing with Kayla. She loves to be tossed around as much as her brother!
At our next International Dinner I will take more photos, even some of Lon. The kids had macaroni and cheese. Silly kids, they missed out

No comments: