Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snowflake Lane

Tonight, Lon and I went to Snowflake Lane at Bell Square.  It was fun! We left the house around 6, the festivities started at 7pm.  I knew parking would be an problem. I briefly considered taking the bus, but it would be after dark and with Lon I did not think that was the best idea.
Yep, they have it snow there!
Watching the snow come down as we waited. We were not sure what exactly we were waiting for.
Here they come! The drummers!
Letting us know where the drummer was going to have to walk up, and to stand clear.
Christmas Characters parading down the sidewalk. This might not be the best photo, but Lon wanted me to show the characters.  They gave him a candy cane tootsie pop. 
Rudolph's nose blinked! Mommy! It blinked!! He loved that. And yes, it was super crowded.
Watching the drummer
They were great drummers.  They drummed along to a classic carols. We were singing along with the ones we knew.
My very own little drummer boy.  I got him a cup of hot chocolate for on the way home. We went to the Nordstrom Espresso stand that is close to the back parking lot. The barista was very nice to Lon. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Lon had fun at Snowflake line. Brian wants to go back again. Hope we can make it before Christmas~