Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Santa Preview

Lon took a very long time to fall asleep.  Long enough for me to get the kitchen clean and scrub the floors. I doubt anyone will notice the clean sparkly floor though!
One very well loved family!  The red ones are all from Santa. We know Santa only brings packages in red paper with snowman ribbons. It is his thing.
Sleeping. Finally. Trying to sleep very lightly, but not really doing it. I am sure he will be up SUPER early.  This is so much fun
The Christmas cake, and coffee. I have the coffee already to go in the machine, I think we might need it.   I think I might be as excited as Lon is, well okay, no one is that excited.   And yes, that is a Christmas clock. It chimes Christmas carols!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you had a Merry CHristmas. Miss you all.
Love,
Mom