Search This Blog

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Advent Calendar

Yesterday afternoon, the mailman brought Lon an Advent Calendar from his Godmother. A Star Wars Lego Advent Calendar. STAR WARS LEGO.  Lon was so excited, two of his favorite things combined with Christmas!   He was so excited.  He kept looking at the box, turning it over, reading all the stuff on the back. I would not take the tape off the front, I was worried the temptation to open a door would prove to be too much.  All he talked about going to bed was, he was going to wake up early to open day one.  He did wake up early.
This is so cool. Look at the Death Star! It is all wrapped up like a present. That is funny.
Okay, not going to wait any more! I gotta open door one!
These doors are tough! I do not need help, I can do this!!
It's a ship! How cool is that! A little transporter!
This is so cool. I gotta get up early tomorrow, too!

No comments: