Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cars 2 Event, again.

Lon had so much fun at the Cars 2 Tour, when I found out it was going to be at Alderwood again today off we went!  This time we met up with a friend! Made it even MORE fun!
Do you think this is going to be fun? Yes, it is going to be LOTS of fun!  We will do everything I did yesterday. You will get lots of fun stuff!
Spinning the wheel again. He won another beach towel. I think we will give that to a friend who could not be there!
This time I got him to laugh!  Sometimes he gets a really odd face for photos. This time, I just said squirrels in underpants. This is a very funny phrase if you are 6. 
This time it was chipmunks in diapers. Gotta change it up!
Finding the hidden messages. This is something new we did today. I made Lon read all the messages, and he did.
Waiting to see if our name is drawn for the Cars 2 movie voucher. If we won, we would have gotten a voucher for the movie. It is okay we did not win, we already pre-ordered the movie. 
Lon showed the girls the American Girl Doll store. They were amazed they could play with some of the dolls.  They had a lot of fun. It was a good day. 

No comments: