Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

YoHo YoHo! A Pirate's Life for Me.

I am making sure that Lon knows Mommy keeps her promises.  I also need to make sure I don't make HUGE promises I can not keep!  While Lon was struggling with Headsprouts and jumping in the pool, I promised him a BIG Lego if he did both.  Well, he did both. Maybe I was thinking he forgot, but no. There is no forgetting the BIG lego promise.
The Queen Anne's Revenge. The great part about this Lego is that it is a real ship. They have confirmed the find of the Queen Anne's Revenge off the North Carolina coast.  This is going to be a teaching tool! 
Putting the finishing touches on the ship. Lon built it all by himself. I helped him with one part he could not wrap his hands around, but that was it. He did it all !
SO proud of himself. And rightly so!
Looking at the ship. Most Legos I let him rebuild and re purpose. This one I am keeping up, intact on his shelf.  He said that would be good since it was alot of hard work. 

No comments: