Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Grace!

Saturday,the hottest day of the year,  was Grace's birthday party! Hooray, Grace is now officially 6!  Grace's theme was a Disco Dancing Animals Party.  It was very fun!
Lon at first tried an elephant, but that did not work out as well as the puppy. The puppy with the BIG teeth. He liked the big teeth ALOT
Brian played with the toucan nose, but then nah, it was not so comfortable
Princess Kayla and lemonade
Hula Hoops
Hula Hoop contest. The little one in black rocked that hula hoop! She kept it going and going and going. She was really good at it. Everyone else, not so much!
Daddy teaching Lon how to hula hoop.
Practicing.
Uncle Chong and Daddy trying to hula hoop. I am pleased I got a photo, I was laughing so hard I thought I missed it.
Princess Kayla hiding! She thought that as very funny
Opening presents. What do you have in there?
Cake time. I made Grace a disco cake. She picked out the colors. It was a Princess flavor cake. I need to bake it a little less, but it was pretty good.
Daddy and his puppy!
We had lots of fun at Grace's birthday party!

No comments: