Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

TY! TY IS HERE!!

On Friday, August 12, Ty came over to spend the night! Lon was SO excited to see him!  The boys had so much fun together.
Squirt gun fights! I told Lon we had to save the new squirt guns till Ty got here.  Lon loves these things.  Lon took off his wet shorts and was playing in his underpants.  Boys!  At least he still had on his underpants.
Having so much fun!
Ty wanted Pizza for dinner, so I made homemade pizza for the boys. They loved it. We got to eat poolside!
After dinner, the playing moved inside. They did NOT want to go to bed. And when they did, they talked for a very long time.  Ty fell asleep first.
I could not find the bag with the jammies and extra clothes that Theresa packed for Ty! He slept in a pair of Lon's jammies.  Ty liked them. When they got up, early, I made them ebelskivers for breakfast.  Ebelskivers are Norwegian pancakes that are made in a special pan so they look like balls. Lon loves them. I used Grandma's old pan to make them. I think that helped. I need more practice in turning them so they get all round, not squishy looking. Lon is willing to help me, by eating more of them. 
Playing with Legos after breakfast! LEGOs rule, no matter where you live it seems.
Eating watermelon!  The boys were back outside having fun till it was time to go, then it was no longer fun. Meltdowns all around. We hope to be able to see Ty again before he goes back to China. We love the little guy!

No comments: