Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Showing Grammalyn Some Fun Stuff

Today we went up to the Boeing Store in Everett.  Mark wanted to try on some leather jackets to see if how they look. Mark wants to reward himself for his amazing weight loss with a leather jacket!
We could not go on the tour since Lon is about an inch and half too short.  Which is okay. We had a great time.
Lon got to sit in some first class airline seats. This might be the only time that he ever gets to sit in them!
We went up to the stratosphere level to look at planes, and if the clouds would not have been there, a great view of the surrounding mountains.
After our visit to Boeing, we went over to Snohomish. Our first stop was lunch! At Todos Mexican. It was wonderful food, but the best part was the pico de gallo. It was wonderful. I wanted to see if I could bring a big container of it home.  I am going to have to see if I can make that. The server thought I was pretty funny going over the ingredients of it with him to make sure I had them all!
We walked around down town, then stopped in at a pie shop. Lon got a big chocolate chip cookie and which he ate all of! Grammalyn got a chocolate pecan pie, which turned out to be a brownie pie, not the black bottom pecan pie she was expecting. I got an apple berry pie. Both were a touch too sweet for our tastes.  But we pretty much ate it all.
We came home through Woodinville and stopped by Molbaks. Lon was thrilled they are putting up their Christmas stuff! He watched them starting to put up the display. I hope he always loves Christmas this much.
Recycled materials made these great chairs.  Bright happy colors and pretty comfy too!
Tomorrow we are off on another adventure.

2 comments:

Kestrel said...

Oh I hope my kids always love Christmas as much as they do now too! I love this blog post - I'd love to go on a tour of a airplane factory, how incredible is that!?!

suzy said...

if you ever get a chance to come up here and we are still here I will take you on the big tour of the airplane factory! It is fun.