Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Today at Goosepoop Park

After lunch Mark asked me if I was going to take a walk today, it was a glorious day. I was thinking that would be nice, a family walk. I said SURE! Lon said GOOSEPOOP PARK! Mark then said, well good, I am going to take a nap. Lon and walked to Juanita Beach Park. I walked, Lon rode in style. The day was wonderful, about 54 degrees, hardly any clouds. I put my little pedometer on. It was so happy to finally be getting some use! The walk, chasing Lon around the park, I logged 4.14 miles today. WHOOHOOO!





The slide is always fun!

Chasing Lon. Always running after Lon!


The swings are always good.
It was interesting listening to everyone at the park. Who knew our little suburb was so international? We were in the swings next to a gentleman and his daughter from Denmark. A gorgeous women and her family, speaking Italian. A family from London, a family from Guatemala, a family from Russia. There were lots more people in the park we did not get a chance to talk to... maybe next time.

2 comments:

Jim said...

4 miles is a good walk for one day! It does sound like you have a good mix of people there in your community :)

suzy said...

I am finding out we have a fun place here. Getting out and walking is a good thing!