Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2008

Back to the Village



Lon and I went back to Country Village! We needed to get a birthday present. Toys that Teach is a great store. Lon reminded me to bring quarters to feed the ducks.


Lon had to get the corn out of the machine ALL BY HIMS SELF



Here they come a waddling.. They know the sound of the machine. The ducks got out of the water and surrounded Lon!

To my happiness, Lon did not jump into the water after the ducks and geese.

Lon had fun, we got the birthday present we needed and an Easter present for someone. Ada's Polish Pottery is a wonderful shop. They thought Lon was adorable and he was well behaved. He kept saying this is a no touch shop. no touch. I not touch. no touch. Perhaps I over emphasized the no touch aspect of the shop.

No comments: