Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Last Saturday at Downtown Park



I will admit it. I am slightly, just slightly behind in my blogging.


This jelly roll cloud formation was really interesting. The pictures of course, do not do it justice. We too advantage of the nice day and went to down town park




I can climb the ladder all by myself!






Doubly photographed! Daddy is making a movie and Mommy is snapping stills. Lon will have lots of pictures of his childhood!



Climbing the ladder is one of the MOST favorite things!




We saw one of our friends from last summer's swim classes! Jasmine and her brother Mo. It was fun to see them again.


By now, I was freezing! It was cold. Lon was also cold, but playing at downtown park was so much fun! We did get back in the car without any fuss, since it was Sunday, it was Fred Meyer Day! That is also very fun!

2 comments:

Jim said...

It looks cold! But you know kids, climbing a ladder trumps being cold!

suzy said...

SO very true. Ladders are the very best thing ever!