Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Country Village

Mark was driving home a different route and passed a giant chicken on the side of the road. He thought it looked interesting. On Saturday, we went to see what it was. Of course I did not get a photo of THE giant chicken, just this one on the side of one of the buildings.














Country Village is really fun! There are alot of great stores, but more importantly there are ducks, chickens, a playground and a TRAIN! Mark played with Lon while I went into Ada's Polish Pottery (which I will go to again!), and a couple other places. We all went into the toy store. Toys that Teach. What a cool store. They have a train table set up and Lon did not want to leave there at all. They have the best toys in there. I can see Lon getting lots of fun things from there. They have the playmobil roman amphitheater. I think Daddy might get that for his birthday. I can see Lon, Daddy and Mommy having fun playing gladiator!


Lon found the Daddy powered merry go round. He loved that too!
Notice the color change in the pony. He would get off and say I am all done and then get back on another pony. Apparently he was just all done with that particular pony.



King of the parking lot snow mound!

A different Daddy powered merry go round. This one had bouncy horses!




I can climb the ladder all by myself!



WHOOOHOOO!



Swings!




There was a giant worm thing that the kids could run though. Lon went through it about 6 times.



Finally, we got to board the train. There are some photos of me on the train with Lon. However, they will not be posted. I think those Christmas cookies caught up with me! Lon loved the train. He wants to go back and do it again! Several times!

Chasing chickens!

Feeding the ducks! They have a quarter machine that will give you chopped dried corn. Lon wanted to feed it quarters till it was emptied of corn.





A rooster!







After a super fun time at Country Village, we went to Snohomish and had a nice lunch at Java Inn. The coffee is good! Mark had chili, Mommy had half a chicken salad sandwich and Lon had a pickle and part of Mommy's bread.


Pickles! Good Kosher Dill Pickles!



After his lunch, Lon went played a little in the cafe. He was exploring, not making a pest out of himself. He was good.


He liked the furnishings. He kept asking me who made them. I wish I knew.

We did some window shopping after lunch. At Black Cat Antiques, they had giant chickens in front of the store. Alas, this time they did not have black kittens for adoption. We had a great time last Saturday. Lon wants to go back!

No comments: