Search This Blog

Friday, February 29, 2008

Kid Quest Museum with Miss Gracie!


Today, Lon and I met Miss Gracie and her Mommy at the Kid Quest Children's Museum at Factoria Mall. I looked at the brochure first, and noticed there was a water feature play area. I brought additional clothes for Lon.

Open Open Open!



Water water EVERYWHERE!

There was a place to build bridges, or take them apart. Lon did both. He took apart the suspension bridge, then rebuilt it!

um, Lon what are we looking at?

It's water! And this is what happens when you put a ball in the whirlpool thingy, it stops. Isn't water cool?



After playing in the water, he went to play in the construction site. Lon is Mr. Safety. I like it!



In the backyard area, building a puzzle.








Miss Gracie in the trees


TRAINS!!!!

Trucks on the street carpet. How cool is this?





Mr. Lon Krupa


Some final splashing!




After the fun day-- we were there for hours. First, we changed clothes. We went to Goldberg's Famous Deli. SO GOOD.It took us forever to figure out what to order. Lon and Gracie were about done with their meal when we finally decided. Megan and I split a blintz (not as yummy as mine, thank you), a potato pancake, which was yummy, but it was a ball of potato goodness deep fried. Not what I was expecting, but yummy. I had the cabbage borscht, I LOVED it. Just a little spicy, oh so good... I had the ruben as my entree sandwich. Okay, I took 3/4 of that home. As there was just SO MUCH FOOD. We are planning on going again, which is good because there are many many more things on the menu that I really have to try. At the hostess desk, they had ZOTS! How cool is that? I have not seen ZOTS in ages and ages. My sister loved those silly candies. I think I might have to send her a strip. On the way out the door, Uncle Vasu called! From the Mumbia Airport. Yes, all the way from India. His plane lands tomorrow afternoon. We are looking forward to seeing him. Lon is insisting on coming to the airport with me. We will let you know what happens.

No comments: