Search This Blog

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Baby, It's Hot Outside!


This week has been HOT, about 90 HOT. In June that is just HOT. Starting Monday it is supposed to cool off, into the normal temp range for this time of year. Lon has his pool, sunscreen and shades. He is chillin'!
















They just stared a Friday Evening Market at Juanita Beach. So We all went down about 5:30 on Friday night to see what it was like.






It was small, I am sure there will be more booths and things as it goes on. The crowd turn out was great.



Lon liked watching the square dancing at the beach. He and Eddie had a great time walking through the crowds. Eddie is his Bear back pack with the really long tail. We talked to the Plant Man about my inability to keep a jade plant alive. He was pretty impressed that I could actually kill a jade plant. I am pretty good with most other plants, but the last two jade plants were not happy in my house. SO he gave me a jade plant and very specific instructions on how to take care of it. I have it all written down. This one will NOT die. We called for a pizza from the car, picked it up and we all had pizza for dinner. Yummy. I love cell phones!

No comments: