Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2007

Lion Cakes



I wanted to get Lon's cake done for his birthday! Have it in the freezer and ready to go!





The raw materials...






The *big cake*





While I was playing with frosting, Lon was playing with the tips, putting them in the box, dumping them out. It was great fun!




A pride of Lions taking shape.



The entire pride.


Happy Little Lions.

The best part!! Lon got to sample some cake *shavings* with the tiny little bit of leftover frosting. I planned this frosting very well, I had almost none left over! The Lions are all resting now, preparing for their part in Lon's big day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

super duper cute cupcakes

Anonymous said...

I think the cupcakes are just toooooo cute! good job Mom!

suzy said...

Thanks! It is so nice to hear!