Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Houghton Beach Park


Mark drives by this little park every morning on his way to work. He has wanted to take Lon for a long time. Lon had a grand time! We stopped on the way home from the Greek Fest.



We are having some fun now!!
We are off to look at the raft of ducks. Ducks are good. We like ducks, even if these are not yellow!

Looking at the ducks, from a little pier.

Okay, done with ducks.


I think I'll drive home. I got the keys.

The seagulls want the keys too! We tossed the keys out into the grass, and Lon would run after them. He thought that was fun! The red keys are the BEST! When the seagulls started swooping in to see what was being tossed, we stopped that game. I could not think how to explain that to the insurance company, or how I would get home!


Time to go home. Lon still has the keys, he really wants to try this driving thing. It looks like fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos but where is Mommy?
please get some photos of Mommy
I love Lon very much but would like to see
mommy.
Grandma

suzy said...

Mommy takes the photos! That is why you do not see her!

Vasudev said...

Hey Lon once again you are with the ducks! Hmmm...looks like you enjoy watching ducks swimming in the water...it makes me feel that you will love animals and the nature or may be you will be a nature lover...I am impressed!