Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Feeding Ourself


Today was another beautiful day. I thought Lon would enjoy feeding himself for a change of pace. I took off all his clothes, except his diaper, put him in the high chair and took the whole kit and caboodle out on the porch. The following photos are of his adventure with turkey and peas.



Before the adventure. This is today's new toy, a fake remote that lights up and makes noise. The best kind of toys.


This is new, hmmm. I have a spoon, a plate full of food, just for me.

maybe I should pull it toward me just a little

It flipped over, honest, all by itself!


This is alot more fun than I thought it would be!







wow, a bowl appeared.











I must check the mark, it could be a valuable antique!




After this mommy took the little man inside, gave him a bath and then hosed off the high chair! I think we were pretty successful in the first attempt at self feeding of number two baby chow!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos make me laugh out loud. Thanks Suzy.
Mom

Jim said...

LOL, those are priceless!

Somewhere my mom has a picture of me with a bowl of Spaghetti-O's on my head. Always a favorite to bring out :)

suzy said...

I remember that photo ! hehehehee