Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Dental Update


This morning I heard a clicking noise. Lon was making the noise. I thought he had something in his mouth. Well, he did. An upper tooth! No wonder he had a tough night last night. He is so sweet!

I took this photo when we got home from the bunny shoot.
Lon says:
I am getting a new tooth right NOW mom! You just don't know it! You will tonight when I just want you to hold me all night. So I got to sleep in the big bed.



I am walking with Daddy. It is really fun. I love to walk around and around and around the kitchen pantry. Into the living room, back to the squirrel door, through the kitchen, back to the living room. Again and again. Until I get tired. I love walking with Daddy. I will even walk with Mommy.





I cleaned the camera battery terminals and viola! It is working for now. Whew! One less thing to worry about.


No comments: