Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2006

Cookie Monster



My mother gave Lon his first animal cracker, when we were in Virginia. The kind that come in the little red box. He doesn't just like them. HE LOVES THEM. He knows the box, he knows the snack bag. He wants COOKIES. He thinks they are the very best thing ever. He likes to have his cookie break. I think he might even trade his spinach lasagne for cookies and vanilla custard! Again, the vanilla custard was introduced to him by my mother. I did get him to eat the whole jar of spinach lasagne, then 3/4 of the custard and two cookies for his dinner.
I also gave him a piece of apple, a real apple. He rolled it around in his mouth, he liked it. It was too cruchy and Lon does not have enough teeth yet.
I saw a bedspread pattern that looks like the animal cracker box! I think I might look for that, but then again, by the time I got it done he might think animal crackers are silly. But then again, I still like animal crackers.

No comments: