Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Camera Troubles!

There may be a lag in photos this week. The camera is having troubles. It seems to think it needs new batteries even when I have just fed it new batteries. I remember that Karen's mother in law had the same camera and had the same problem at the baptism. hmmm. I am hoping I have a bad batch of batteries! Lon is doing well. He had on a TIE for the very first time this morning to get his Easter photos taken with the Easter Bunny at the Mall. He was SO handsome. (I will post those photos as soon as I get them) He had a sports coat, a white shirt, blue tie with yellow sailboats and chinos. He also had his Robbeez elephants on. Such a handsome guy! I was a nice mommy, I took the tie, the jacket and the button down shirt off and put him in a tee shirt as soon as the photos were over. He liked that.
The line was really short to get Bunny Photos. It helps it was a tuesday at 10:30am. I can't wait to see them! So we were back home, crawling all over by noon. We had to get some Easter candy for baskets.
I will work on the camera and keep you all posted.

No comments: