Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Car Wash

Today was fun, we returned Mark's wet suit from the raft trip. We went and looked at garage sales. Not much, but we did get a table for outside to keep the fountain on.  We came home and Mark mowed the lawn, I put a coat of poly on the table and swept out the cars. Rahul called and wanted advice on a park, Mark reminded him about the Crossroads water park.  They had alot of fun there with Reyansh.  They came over to visit after the park. Mark was still working on washing the cars. I was making roast duck for dinner.  Mark saw the look of Rahul's car and gave him such a bad time about it, they washed his car too! Mark did say that washing cars was for men's work.  I like that. Alot.
The boys working on the car
All but one boy, who is not happy not to be in there working too.
I want to help! Come on guys! I can do this too! But I think I will just cheer for a minute
scrub scrub scrub
FINALLY!
You missed a spot.
Reyansh two teeth got the job done!  Dad's car looks worthy to take me around now. :)
Time for an art break before dinner. 
Our duck turned out very yummy.  Today was fun too!








No comments: