Search This Blog

Monday, August 04, 2008

Weekend Update

Yes, I have been a little lax in keeping up with the blog. So here is the last 4 days.

FRIDAY MARKET


On Friday, Lon and I walked down to the Friday Market at Goosepoop park. We met up with Uncle Vasu and Auntie Harshi.






I like the expressions that Lon has in these photos. While we did alot of playing, we also got some peaches, apricots, cherries (Rainer and Bing), butter and sugar corn. There was also story time, so we got a book that Lon loves about a Bear on a Bike. A very fun book. Lon has it almost memorized, so he reads it back to me.


There was also a puppet show, but Lon was really not interested. Not when there was a slide just waiting for him!



















Slide!



PRINCESS PREVIEW



On Friday night, I got the princess dress done for Gracie. I will post pictures of her in it soon.



















SUNDAY WITH SAMMY AND MITCHELL



On Sunday, Sammy and Mitchell came over for a late birthday day with Lon. We played in the backyard, had some lunch and great cupcakes. They brought Lon a fantastic Cars chair. Lon loves that chair, he takes it all over the house to sit in.




Chasing Natasha. She let herself be caught once and that was enough. After that she jumped the fence.






The boys in the hammock


Then they chased each other around the yard. It was a very fun day.

MOWING ON MONDAY

Today Lon and Daddy mowed the yard. Lon now helps Daddy push the lawn mower, they both have fun.

And there you have it. Our weekend. Friday was cold in the LOW 60s and today was 86. Finally. I hope summer is here to stay, at last.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure Gracie will love her Princess outfit. That is very nice. I will be happy to see the kids all dressed in their finery.
You all had a busy weekend. Thanks for the photos.
Love,
Grandma

Jim said...

Ah, I see you are initiating Lon into the weekend mowing task, slowly but surely!

Slides always trump puppets, I say!

LOW 60's? I wont see that kind of cool unless I leave the state or its December, lol :)

suzy said...

Mom, The fitting is tomorrow. And I start the cake then too! mmm cake...

suzy said...

We are teaching Lon the valuable lesson of mowing early.
Puppets are kinda creepy sometimes, I too think slides are better. Yes, the weather has been terrible. I have zero tomatoes, no zucchini, no veggies of any kind yet.