Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2008

Birthday Cupcakes



Today is my birthday! yes, I am still 26....

Tomorrow is the party celebrating both Lon's parent's birthdays. I did not want to make a cake. ( no one ever wants to cut the cakes I bake.) I made my favorite orange cake into cupcakes, and even used the orange curd on the top! Yummy.
These are Mark's cupcakes. Last year he wanted a spice cake, so I found one with cayenne pepper in the batter. A carmel frosting. These cupcakes kick. More on the celebrations as they continue!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Suzy, I wish I was there. THE cupcakes look Yummy! I would like the orange one best!
Have a great party,
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! yum... those look so good!

Pam

Jim said...

Happy Belated!!

Those cupcakes look fantastic BTW.

suzy said...

I wish you could have been here too Mom. We miss you.

suzy said...

Thank you, Pam. They turned out pretty good!