Search This Blog

Friday, August 08, 2008

Fit for a Princess



Today we made Gracie's Cake. (and hemmed her dress a good six inches!)


Purple sparkles cover the top of the turrets


Three Princess cakes

Maddie (Gracie's sister, who came to help and did an admirable job) and Lon devour an extra princess cupcake. It was a really fun afternoon getting the cakes done. We even got some tea cookies made! Which I did not take photos of-- Maddie decorated those beautifully. I will get a shot of those tomorrow and post it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job. What a tasty treat. I hope you can repair it for the party. I like the 3 little princesses. It brings back lots of memories. HAve a good day,
Love,
Mom

suzy said...

thanks Mom, I know, I love the princess cakes. I am so glad I got to make some!