Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!



Today was Daddy's birthday. Lon helped me wrap up Daddy's presents, he picked out most of them. As soon as they were wrapped, Lon wanted to unwrap them. He wanted to unwrap them NOW. He waited till Daddy came home and helped Daddy open his presents.
Lon picked out the Roman Playmobils. There is a Gladiator and Lion, and a Roman Chariot. These are toys for Daddy and Lon. Lon was very excited about them.
hohum, clothes.

Do you like the card I picked out for you Dad? It plays music. I like the cards that play music.


I wonder what is in here

Oh! Yea! Lanjager. Mommy and I went to the German Deli today, I got little ladybug chocolates. and a chocolate car. I like that place.

This is interesting, Dad. There are lots of little parts, but it looks like it will be very fun. Happy Birthday Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HappY Birthday Mark!! It looks like it was fun. IT is nice toh ave a birthday week.
Love,
Mom