Search This Blog

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Princess Gracie's Party

Gracie had her birthday party today!

The Princess and her Prince.

Dancing!



Mom, this cake is awesome. Lon's new word is awesome. I like it.

The Princess and part of her court.


After cake, it was outside to play!


With all the princesses.



Being chased by the princesses!


BRIAN!! He is not a baby anymore!


Gracie opened her presents outside on the lawn.




Watching the gift opening with Daddy.


In the princess boat



Inside making necklaces with Auntie Michelle and Brian. Lon made me one that said Cake Baker. I asked him if he wanted my name on it, or something else. He said Cake Baker. So I laid out the letters and he strung all the beads. I will keep that forever.

They found the game Don't Break the Ice. They LOVED just smashing it as fast as they could. Mommy rebuilt the ice ALOT!



Playing with the kitten, Charlotte. A sweet kitten.


Gernot. Birthday Boy. Today was his birthday!

The kids, prince and the princesses spent time playing in Gracie's playroom. They had alot of fun up there. It was a great day. Lon had so much fun, he did not want to go home. He was asleep before we got back to our house. I changed him out of his princely outfit into a big t-shirt before we left Gracie's. I had a feeling he was going to go to sleep!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cake looked great!! YOu did a great job. Add castle repair to your resume.
THe kids were precious.
Love you, MOM

suzy said...

The kids are precious. Thanks, I think the cake repairs turned out well. No one noticed that the purple turets got smooshed. :)

Anonymous said...

will attempt to see you in October when you come east to see Mark's mom. I would love to see Aunt Carolyn - haven't in a long while. pics are great!

suzy said...

Deb, It will be good to see you too! We are looking forward to it.
Thanks for looking at our little guy.
Suzy