Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2008

Summertime, I think it really is here!


The pool lasted just a few hours, there was a leak somewhere in one of the short sides. Well, I blew it up, and rubbed it with soap and could not find anything! I refilled it, thinking that might put enough pressure to make the side leak again. I did find ONE leak.










After deflating it, and patching the leak, Lon helps me refill the pool.


A little live action of Lon and the hose!

A little break from filling the hose to bring the car down. I did not let him put the car into the pool. It was full of sand.








Back to the pool, with Natasha supervising.


OH RATS! The side is leaking AGAIN! Time to drain the pool.






Lon splashes!





Look at me!




I am dunking my head! My hair is wet! This is fun, Momma.



The water removal crew moves in to help drain the pool.


Rocky, Kitty in the tall grass, warm sun. Perfect.

While Momma found the TWO other holes, and patched them, the boys played in the tent! Lon loves the tent.
The pool is refilled, and is staying filled! Whew! Lon likes to take out the toys, and put them back in. I tried to tie down the slide, however Momma was unaware that this year it is NOT a slide, it is a boat. A little later, Lon and I had a snack on the hammock and we fell asleep. Momma got her Vitamin D for the day, just slightly sunburned! I did put SPF 345 on Lon, the waterproof kind. I will do myself from now on too. We had a really fun day. Memorial Day itself was cloudy and we did not go into the pool, but we did a 2.5 mile walk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. at 12:15 the video is not available. I will try again later, but very fun photos.
Mom

Vasudev said...

Very kewl video. Good Job Susan! Lon you are really doing good. The pool set up looks and makes me feel like tropical land. It looks like you guys had great fun.

Vasu

suzy said...

I am glad you finally got to see the video. I hope you liked it Mom!

suzy said...

It is a tropical oasis in my backyard! Very fun, and there is water EVERYWHERE!