Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Friday Afternoon at Castle Park

Friday, after Daddy got home, Lon wanted to go to Castle Park!! Castle Park! We really did think he ment, Castle Park.
It is a long walk to the park from the parking area. Yes, Lon did insist on wearing his red rain boots, and baseball hat.






This is why we think it should be called Castle Park. I think the real name is something like woodlands park.





Run, Run, Run!




Slide Slide Slide






Looking up at Daddy!



Our new friend Rodrigo.



I left my Mommy cards in the car. I need to put some in my camera case! I hope we see them again. Lon and Rodrigo got along well. (mommy cards are business cards I printed up on my computer. A picture of Lon, my name, phone number and email/website)


Rope walk.

More sliding!

We spent over an hour at Castle Park, Lon then informs us this is NOT the park he wanted to go to, he wanted to go to St. Edwards Park, the one with the sand box!

No comments: