Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Lon got up early this morning, 5:45! Lon and I played for awhile, then Lon woke up Daddy. We had pancakes and the boys were off to Fred Meyer for the usual Sunday shopping trip. They came home with a HUGE gardenia plant and cards for Mommy. Thank you very much. I love my boys! Then we went to St. Edwards Park! Lon was very happy!

I can understand why Lon thought this should be called Castle Park. The seminary building does look like a castle.




The sand box! It is the best thing ever! A few minutes out of the sand box, and then right back to it!


The slide is fun! Lon spent some time on that before he went back to the sandbox.


This is very cute. After the park, Lon and Daddy took me to lunch at the Mexican place near our house. When we got home, Lon went straight into his sand box!

Happy Mother's Day. To my mother, to my grandmothers and to all mothers. It is the very best, being a mother is amazing. I am so thankful every day for Lon-- he was very much worth the wait and heartache.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little video. You are right, our boy does need a haircut.

Jim said...

Very nice of them! You've done a great job at being a mom; I'm glad it finally happened for you after such a long wait.

(Oh yeah, sandboxes are the best :)