Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Could it be Summer?



Today was a wonderful day! It was warm and sunny! After we ran our Saturday errands, Lon and I went for a walk. We went to Goosepoop park.(2 miles)


Lon played on the swings, the slide. There were lots of other kids there too!



And of course the rock wall, which is now completely mastered!







Running, always running!


It was still nice and there was alot of afternoon left when we got home. I thought it might be a good idea to get out the pool! I washed it and blew it up and Lon helped me fill it. He ran down the stairs and took off ALL his clothes and jumped right in!





The pool was still filling up but he had to be in the water!




He was having so much fun in the pool!



It was tough to get him out, he told me he was shivering but he was going to stay in the pool. We got him out, and put him in his jammies, wrapped him in his cars blanket, got him warm. The day ended with Lon watching the Aristocats, and the first half of Toy Story. Lon had a good day.

We did not forget Daddy! I pulled out the hammock too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun. I hope Summer is here to stay.
Mom

Jim said...

Ok, that is a super fun pool! I wonder if my neighbors will mind if I get one for my deck :)

suzy said...

I would go for it, Pools are fun! I had a tiny kid pool when I had an apartment. It worked, I could tell everyone I was having drinks by the pool and it was true.