Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Soccer!!


Today was our first time at Soccer! It was super fun!





Lon had a tail, I was supposed to chase him then I got the tail and he chased me! Lon liked chasing Momma best!




Even though it is COLD it is very fun Momma!



At the end of soccer each kid gets to kick a goal! Lon kicked his well , then it was Jack's turn. Jack is in baseball with us too! I think we will get the winter gear back out, one more time! It was really chilly and windy today!


Next to the field was a play ground! Which we had to enjoy for a while.

When we pulled into our driveway, the gutter people were here! We will have new gutters to go with our new roof!

2 comments:

Jim said...

New roof and gutters, you are a wild woman! :) BTW, that is one snappy soccer ball.

suzy said...

That's me, wild home renovater women!