Search This Blog

Monday, August 07, 2006

The Wonderful New Toy!


I suppose with a trip coming up very soon, I should not be shopping. However, shopping was just what I did this morning. I found the most fun toy! I tried to get a picture of Lon walking/running behind it, but, he is moving so fast it was impossible to capture with my camera. I will keep trying. (insert extra photos here later)
The toy came with a bunch of soft plastic blocks. Those have been loaded and unloaded alot today! He seems to like the new toy alot!






The other thing I got today was a lamp shade. It is an antique lamp, Grandmother Presken saved up to get this lamp a long time ago. So I went to a specialty store and got the lamp shade. I was not going to go to Target carrying the lamp! I like the shade. It finally looks right, after a few years, (sad but true) of having the wrong shade, because I grabbed one off another lamp we were not using, it finally looks good. Hope you like it how it turned out Mom.

4 comments:

Jim said...

OK, that looks like a very cool toy, I can see why you made the detour purchase. Lamp looks awesome, you have great taste!

Anonymous said...

The lamp is beautiful. THank you for doing that. The shade is very elegant. GMP will like that a lot.
Mom

Anonymous said...

PS I Like the new toy too. Lon will really get used to the concept of walking.

suzy said...

Thank you Jaime! The lamp shade is nice. I am enjoying it so much more than the nasty one that never went.
And thanks Mom , I am glad GMP likes the way her lamp looks now.
Suzy