Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Birthday Couch!


I hate my couch. No, hate is not too strong a word. I got it 17 years ago, in the back room at Sears. Basically it was, please take this stuff so we do not have to take it to the dump. The couch was 75 dollars. It was nice for a while. Then we got the dog and it got stained. A slip cover was made which is now rotting away. When I got the flyer from Greenbaum's saying they were having their annual sale, I decided Lon and I would go get a couch, perhaps a chair too. But defiantly a couch. They delivered my couch today! On my birthday! I am SO happy!


Lon sees something out there. The cats are locked up, so is the dog. Something is defiantly up!

Here comes the truck!! Wooohooo!!

They are brining the new couch in the door!

The New Couch! It is green, not brown. really.

Such a cutie, but he really isn't supposed to be eating on the new couch. We now have toys on the couch so bullwinkle can not sleep on the new couch. He is crushed not to be able to be on the couch anymore.

Today is my birthday. I am so pleased to have my new couch and I got presents from Lon and Mark and Miss Sarah, and my sister sent a gift. I know my mother sent something, but it is not here yet. Lon got me some See's candy. Yummy. Miss Sarah gave me hand cream and nail polish and a card I will treasure. Mark got me a back massager. SO nice. Mark showed it to Lon and turned it on his tummy. Lon grabbed it and would not let go! Mark turned it off and Lon bopped him in the head with the massager. Lon got his bath after that. We had Veal Parmesan for dinner. Miss Sarah was able to join us. That was nice. Totally blew my diet out of the water today, but we will try again Thursday! Tomorrow Lon and I are going to the Mediterranean Kitchen for lunch. It was a good birthday. I am still 29.

Lon is playing the picnic basket were we keep the cookie cutters while we are making dinner.

2 comments:

Jim said...

You cant be 29 since I am older; you are 24, please remember that age since you will be that age until I decide to get older:)

Happy birthday to you too, what a nice day; a couch and massager and Veal Parm!

suzy said...

I will remember that. I am 24. Got it.
Thanks!