Search This Blog

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Daddy!



Mark had his birthday party this weekend. Everyone had a great time. The guys all played Age of Empires. We had burgers, and dogs on the grill. I made coleslaw and potato salad and a cake. We had tons of food. We had garden burgers for Uncle Vasu. Megan, Gernot's wife (that's him on the end), was there with three of her children. Lon had such a good time playing with Grace. Grace is about Lon's age. Cute little girl. unfortunately, I did not get any photos of the kids!

This is Uncle Chong. He is a rock star. We are letting him spend lots of time with Lon as Auntie Michelle is going to have a son in December!

Auntie Michelle is looking great! Lon will have tons of fun with the new little one.

Uncle Chong and Auntie Michelle stayed after the party and Uncle Chong helped Mark fix the deck. It looks so much bigger now! Even though the squirrels are unhappy to have their runways taken away!


It is so nice to have the deck repaired. We are looking into getting a new deck and we will use the stuff made from recycled pop bottles! Low maintenace is now a key factor for me!

Uncle Chong works really well with an audience. We all pretty much watched him fix the broken deck! He is such a nice guy, even though he tells me I scold him all the time.

Watching Uncle Chong!


After the deck is repaired, Mark opened his gifts.

The secret mission I referred to in July, was finally reveled! On our way to see Kenmore House, my mother and I called a professional photographer and had Lon's photo taken. We had it done outside at Mill Park. They turned out fantastic! I am so pleased. Mom and I went to Kenmore as a cover for the real reason we left the house!

Mark's birthday was fun for all of us.

Next post: The Evergreen State Fair!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Mark had a nice birthday and birthday party. Good fun photos.
Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am glad that Mark had a nice birthday and birthday party. Good fun photos.
Mom

Jim said...

Happy birthday! Looks like everyone enjoyed.