Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2006

So Much to Blog, So Little Time!



Since it is almost the weekend again, and that is when all the super fun things in our lives happen. At least enough to blog. I thought perhaps I should put something in about last week/weekend. We went to a picnic, it was political. I am not going to say much about it as one of the things I promised my self when I started this was it was not going to be about politics, not even going there, and I would not complain about my husband. So far, So good.
This is the photo of Lunch at O'Char. A mediocre Thai place near Mark's office. Uncle Vasu seems to enjoy our lunches on Fridays. I think we are going somewhere tomorrow. Yummy.

One nice thing about not going anywhere was that there was a HUGE box waiting for us when we got back from lunch on Friday. FUN FUN FUN!
Lon got a present! He is getting really good at opening up wrapped presents. It is a crawling catapillar pull toy. SUPER fun! Thank you so much Mrs. Vickie!! He really likes it.

LOOK!! I AM (almost) WALKING!! Lon stands up, he walks about 10 steps before he thinks about it and sits down! It is so cute!
Tummy Cam strikes again!

The afore mentioned picnic, of which party shall remain nameless. I know that is a wuss-out, however, I refuse to make this political. In anyway. This is about LON. Not whom Lon thinks should or should not be president/senator or dogcatcher. k?
Later on that night, I went out. Just Mommy. Without Daddy or Lon. It was SO tough! It was my friend Linda's surprise birthday and surprise renewal of wedding vows.

This wonderful party took place at the Newport Hills Country Club. NICE. SUPER NICE. This is a picture of the sunset from the terrace. I have a bunch more photos for Linda. One thing that I had never even thought of, but is SO cool. Every Saturday night during the summer, they have a bagpiper to play the sunset. If I ever get wealthy, I am going to have that at my house, er, estate. That was wonderful. The Piper was in full kit, and after the sunset, he came in and played happy birthday.

Sunday we went to our neighborhood Thai place, that I can not ever remember the name. Lon is telling Daddy about the fish. They have a giant fish tank with all sorts of salt water fish.

I just love this picture. Giant Lon!


Look! Mommy's cell phone is unguarded! .

I will try to blog again by Monday! Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Super cute pics of Lon! No politics, eh, probably a wise move :)

suzy said...

I think it is a wise move. Politics can be so polarizing, and Lon is too cute!