Search This Blog

Sunday, May 21, 2006

A Party and the All New Tummy Cam!



First we will show some pics of Lon with his fire truck. He really loves it, he can move it around but his legs are just a little short to sit on it quiet yet.









He has so much fun in his toyland. Which was formally called our living room. I love this change! Toys everywhere!








Mark and some guys from his office like to play age of empires, but they really frown on that during office hours. On Saturday the guys came over to play. Chong, Aaron, and Vasu. Aaron brought Victoria, his daughter, Julie his wife came and so did Chong's wife Michele. The guys watched the kids as the computers were booting up.



Lon, the one in constant motion, is showing Victoria his play wall. He shared his toys very well. I was proud of him.
We had a nice cookout on the grill and we were all able to eat outside. That was nice, it felt like summer.






Unlce Vasu and Lon.


We should know by the end of the month when the wedding is going to happen! Keep your fingers crossed! We love Uncle Vasu!









I love this picture. It appears that Lon is tweeking bullwinkle's nose! But there is glass between. Bullwinkle, unfortunately, is still not over his jealousy of the baby. Bullwinkle LOVED Victoria, still loves all the neighbor kids. He is just not happy with the child that actually lives here.




Lon loves Gerber Fruit Puffs. Cherry flavor is the best. I put them out on his tray when I am getting lunch ready. They are also teenager approved, Sarah likes them too. A bonus for the bigger people is a half cup only has 25 calories!

This is the tummy cam. I was laying on the floor, Lon jumped on my tummy and was laughing so I took his picture. Thus, the tummy cam. He thought it was super funny. I could not stop laughing ! He is so cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzy, I am so glad you had a good Sunday afternoon. The photos are so cute, I think Vasu needs a 5x7 of Lon on his shoulders. That is a great picture. THE tummy cam is a new technique???
Love you, Mom

Jim said...

TummyCam, I love it, definitely patent-worthy :)

The Lon-Bullwinkle shot deserves a frame, that is a keeper!

Uncle V is going to be a good dad, he appears to be enjoying the shoulder ride as much as Lon.