Search This Blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day


It is so nice to be able to celebrate Mother's Day. How nice it was to have people wish ME happy Mother's Day! We all had a nice little breakfast, and I opened my presents. Mark got me a beautiful bracelet, and Lon got me some fun bath stuff and they both got me a card. Which I will put in my little box to treasure forever.
In the afternoon, we all worked on cleaning up the garage. I have just been tossing things in there, pulling things out, toppling other things and in general letting it just get ugly. I have all the Easter stuff still piled on top of the boxes they go into before going into the crawl space. Well, now all the stuff is IN the boxes, just not in the crawl space yet. I am working on it. I have piles of misc. stuff to go into the crawl space, stuff to go to goodwill, stuff to sell on ebay, stuff to just go away. Pile management. Lon and I are going to work on this again on Tuesday.
I pulled out the baby backpack. What a great thing. Mark really enjoyed it. He wore it around the front yard. Lon really liked it. He thought it was great fun! Even though he tried to crawl out of it, he found he was very securely strapped in.
It really was a nice day. As I made the piles in the garage, with Lon's supervision. Mark washed the cars. So I also got a nice clean car. How fun!

In one of the boxes of *too big just yet* clothes for Lon. (thank you again Auntie Karen and Big Cousin Matt) We found a tiny sun hat. I remember Matt wearing it at the beach when he was three months old. It does not fit Lon at all anymore. It is going into the box of *now too small* clothes.
Lon was having a really good time out in the fresh air. He was in is Einstein (thank you Godfather Damian) That is still a favorite toy!
Lon was either in that or being held. And he was good with both!





Lon is having fun laughing at Mommy making little piles of stuff. Lon seems to have fun where ever he goes! He laughs alot lately. It is wonderful!

We all had a fun Mother's Day.
I still am in awe that I can celebrate Mother's Day! So much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you, you are a great mother. You deserve to be a MOM..... See you soon. Much Love,

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»