Search This Blog

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Oh Baby!

This week we have Baby moments!

Szechaun Baby



Nehow! Mark, Lon and I went to lunch on Friday at Szechaun Chef. A wonderful Chinese place on the eastside. The wait staff was attentive, service was quick. They all thought it was wonderful that Lon could eat from a chopstick. Lon ate tofu, peas, carrots, chicken and some rice. It is nice to go to lunch with Daddy.






BEACH BABY


This morning we got up and thought that the beach is the place to be! Lon was in his jammies, with baby sweat pants, socks, a shirt and a jacket on over top. I wanted to make sure he was warm enough. It was a minus tide, so off we went to the dog beach. It is an off leash area. Everyone
seems to have the best time!
















Bullwinkle is meeting new friends. This pom's name is winky. He is two. They got along very well.



















Bullwinkle is announcing his presence to everyone. He loves the beach, hates the water. Silly doggy!


Parakeet Baby



Looking for just the right CD. Hmmm. Ah, here is a tasty one! Since my mom is a parrot head, I guess I will be a parakeet. Or a baby parrot head! I like music, alot. I
keep the music on my toys going all day long!




CHOP CHOP BABY

Lunch has now become Chop Chop. I have no idea what else to call it. Lon refuses to eat jarred baby food. So I chopped up some chicken, assorted veggies, grated cheese, fruit, and some cheese tortellini. He will eat that. Along with gold fish, those are the new best thing. He loves the fish! Almost as much as he loves Animal crackers.












Yummy!










Rocky, however, still loves jarred baby food. No, mom, I did not try to feed Lon after the cat ate
out of the jar.





Cell Phone Baby!




Lon loves his cell phone. We got him a toy phone, we can record a message for him. . Very cute. I think maybe I am talking too much on the phone, since Lon really enjoys talking on his. When it rings, he sprint crawls to answer it! oops!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Beach Baby looks thrilled to be near the water!

I can see it now, soon Cell Phone Baby will be texting to Mom to tell her he is out of Goldfish :)

suzy said...

With the way people write text messages I am sure he will be able to get right on those messages!