Search This Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Little Guy's First Cold

Yesterday we noticed that Lon was having a small cough. Phlemy. But he seemed otherwise fine, he was eating well. In the middle of the night he had a small fever. (101). Lon went back to sleep. Mommy stayed in his room watching him breath for two and a half hours. (Lon got up at 12:30, I went back to my bed at 3). Today, we took it easy, we did not even make it to church. Lon stayed in his jammies all day, he played a little, but mainly cuddled and slept. No more fever. I think he is starting to get better. If not, we will go to the doctor!
This is a bummer of a first. I suppose you have to have a first cold. I just wish I could make it better RIGHT NOW.
Pictures will be posted when we are back at 100%!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lon just needs his nurse Grandmother!! Love you all. Grandma

Jim said...

Poor little guy, hope everyone has recovered.