Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Congratulations Uncle Vasu!


Vasu came over for dinner tonight. Lon was napping when he arrived, so he very quietly got Bullwinkle's lead out of the closet and took the dog for a short walk. That was very nice. Bullwinkle enjoyed it. Lon was awake when they got back. Lon loves Uncle Vasu. Vasu played peek-a-boo with Lon. That is becoming Lon's very favorite game. Vasu was pleased that Lon likes the toy he got for him.




Vasu shared some very exciting news with us. He and his family have agreed on a Bride. His family and hers are in negotiations now. Good Luck Vasu. Vasu will be a married man by the end of the year. The wedding will likely be in November. I am hopeful we can go. India would be wonderful to see. Even though Vasu's hometown is far away from the Taj Mahal, I would want to see that. Going that far and not seeing the Taj Mahal would be really sad. I always regret not going to the Amazon when I was in Brazil.


Lon is having great fun playing with Uncle Vasu. Mark was helping Lon with his first pony ride.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spending time with the best family that I know in this Country is always great fun. Lon showed me how to play his Toy, he is getting expert in it. I see a big change in the home, like the Hall turned into a playground, Lon is having lots of toys, Mark and Susan are more happier than before( almost 2 years back). Very soon I may take a Map reading and Geographic classes from both of them. I am very excited when they read or show me the maps.
I forgot my userid and pwd which I made to view this blog before, Susan said I can post even if I am not a Blogger, so I am posting as other...Yes I am Lon's Uncle Vasu and Bullwinkle's Brother...

Jim said...

Congrats Vasu!

It looks like Uncle Vasu is haing just as much fun as Lon. Is he praticing for fatherhood? :)

Anonymous said...

HMMMM, I did leave an earlier message, BUt I wish VASU well and I am very happy for him. Marriage is a good thing. Lon looks great, as usual.. Grandma