Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Vietnamese Feast!

This afternoon we were honored to be invited to An and Judy's for an amazing Vietnamese feast!  Mark took me out once for Pho and I thought I did not like it, but the pho that Judy made was amazingly good!
She made each bowl individually.

Mark and I both enjoyed the pho. We also made spring rolls with rice wraps. Judy made a wonderful peanut sauce!

We ate these fruits. They have a hard skin and they have funky hair like things on them.
They were really good. They tasted like a cross between a pear and a grape.
I think they are called Rambutan.  I will look for these in the store.

Theresa being goofy.  We had flan for dessert.

No, Lon did not eat the Vietnamese food. Judy and An made pizza for the kids.

It was a wonderful feast. We enjoyed the food very much!
Thank you !

No comments: