Search This Blog

Saturday, August 08, 2015

Haircuts and Ice Cream

Today we went out looking at garage sales, it was national garage sale day. But we did not find much.  Haircuts for the boys were next.  We then went over to the Nexton development.  We walked around the model homes.  They have some very nice houses out there.  And it is all wired for fiber optic internet.  THIS almost makes me want to move over there!
We had heard good things about the Carolina Ale House, and since it is at the Nexton entrance we decided to give it a try. The wait staff was very nice.  Lon got plain fish tacos, which he enjoyed at ate them all.  Mark got a full rack of baby back ribs,and I had the burger. All was very good.

His new haircut and the brownie ice cream dessert. Lon ate most of it.  He is growing !

when we got home, I did this to my head.

It is an early birthday present to me, I thought about going pink, or lavender but my hair is too dark. It would not show up, so purple it is !


No comments: