Search This Blog

Saturday, August 02, 2014

The Last Day of My Charleston Adventure!

Friday was Lon's last day of Museum Camp.
I went to breakfast, thinking I would have enough time to go to St. Mary's Church. However, they took forever to get my breakfast out, and I ran out of time to go to the Church. It is one of the oldest Catholic churches in South Carolina.
I found out there is a trolley, a free trolley, to take me back and forth from the museum to the market.
I made it back to the museum in time to take Lon to lunch. We went to Joe Pasta again.  Good thing it was the last day of camp, we did not like it as much as we did the first time.
We saw these two walking up the street. Why, we had no idea.  Random coolness
The trolley! I like the trolley!!
On the way to the Nathan Russell house.

The Nathan Russell House.  It is a house we can only take pictures on the outside, nothing inside.
garden cherub
I took a picture of the gardens from the house.
The gates to the house
The detail in the porch. So everyone who passed by knew it was Nathan Russell's house!


At the four corners, waiting for the trolley to go and pick up Lon
Lon watching rocket! It was really fun!
 Lon had a great time at camp. A happy time was had by all!

No comments: