Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Sarah Turns 5!

Today was Sarah's 5th birthday party. At Jump Planet
Oh, Jump Planet, how I have missed you!
We really need to start going back when we have a chance.
Lon was playing with some other boys.
Okay, can I go back and jump now?
At the top of a slide

I pointed out to Lon that one little girl was feeling left out. Lon made me proud, he stepped up and played with her. Such a good kid!
Getting to the top.I was right behind them too. Lon was so happy I was jumping with him. There were only a couple other parents that jumped with the kids. Sometimes I get to be the cool mom. 
After a session of jumping it was time for fruit and cake! Lon was not interested in the strawberries or honeydew, just watermelon, thank you. I think he gets that from his Grandma!
It was very fun and I am glad we got to help Sarah celebrate turning 5.

No comments: