Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Painting Rhinos!

Today I was asked to help out at school. The school is  putting on a musical performance.  Lon class is divided into rhinos and monkeys.  Lon is a Rhino.  I thought he would have been a monkey!
This morning I went in to help them paint their masks.
The back of the paper plate is painted Rhino blue.  The WHOLE plate.  It was really fun
Once Lon was done with his mask and ears, he went to check out the monkey mask making section.
Lon cleaned up his own space, then helped wash the brushes.  He did it, not Mommy.
Singing part of the performance to us as a treat! Lon  was singing "It's SO hot!" He needs a  little bit more coaching in melodrama-- I think I can help with that
Getting better! Here he is singing about Tangos with Mangos.
I am looking forward to the performance, and yes, Grandmothers, we will be sending you the DVD of it!

No comments: