Search This Blog

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Garage Sale Find

At our first garage sale stop on Saturday morning, we found a great item. Lon really really wanted it, but so did I!
Yep. R2D2.  The lady at the garage sale said she thought it still worked. Well, we are not so sure about it. It did not move around for a while. BUT as Lon played with him and talked to R2, he played Princess Leah's message, he played the Cantina music. He finally started moving around the floor. He shakes his head no when we ask him to do something.  I have found the instruction manual on line and I will get it printed out tomorrow.
That should help us to learn what this little guy can really do.
R2's lights flash and there are beeps. Lon loves him.  I am glad we got him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooo - let me get this straight.
finding an old toy is more newsworthy than losing second tooth?