Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Juanita Friday Market is Back!

We love the Juanita Friday Market. This year it is back at the beach where it belongs!  This Friday was the first  for the year.
Lon loves the market too.
Our favorite places are back from last year. The trimmed wick, for wonderful soaps. (free samples!) and Pete's Perfect Toffee. It is perfect and I missed my toffee bar with cashews and cranberries! It was so good to get a bar!
Of course Lon had to go play in the park for a little while! He still likes the rock wall climber, but he would like more of a challenge.  Still more fun than stairs.
Slides are still fun.

After the friday market, Lon and I went to the school movie night. We saw Puss n' Boots.  They had pizza, popcorn and cotton candy. Lon had THREE slices of pizza.   He had a tons of fun.( I would post a photo of Lon with some of his friends, but the way one of the boys is holding his hand it does look like he is giving us all the bird. I know this is not intentional. But I can not crop it out  without making the picture look really weird)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Perfect day for the market!