Search This Blog

Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July! We had a nice low key celebration this year. The day was sunny and warm.  Perfect.  The Yis came over and we had a little barbeque! 
Bunting! I have a porch, I had to have some bunting! This bunting is a touch too big to have more than one across the porch, so I will look for a two foot bunting. I love bunting!
Our Flags are flying!
Brian and Lon playing Trains. I had Lon put away all his Legos, and bring out the trains. Brian was more interested in the trains than Lon. After a few minutes, Lon was pretending the outside couch cushions were the death star and the millennium falcon. That's my boy!
Feeding the children. They got hotdogs, chips and bread. Washed down with milk.  Brian ate all his hotdog quickly so he could get to the brownie!
Who's a happy boy? Uncle Chong was asking that very important question
Grill Master Mark making out chicken perfect! I made coleslaw, potato salad, cornbread, beans, corn on the cob, cornbread and cherry crisp. It was a HUGE feast! But just a little of each so it was all good
Princess Kayla and Lon played well together. Brian was still more interested in the trains.
It was alot of fun. We had a great day, now I am putting the little boy to bed. He is more tuckered out than he thinks he is!

No comments: