Search This Blog

Thursday, March 03, 2011

I just did not pick up the camera!

Okay, sometimes I can be a bit scatterbrained. Yesterday was a great day! We had lots of company over and I did not take one single snapshot of anyone. I feel a little sheepish about it. (baaaa...)
In the afternoon, Cheri and her boys came over. Lon and the boys were having a great time.  They put Lon's socks over the heads of all his stuffed animals. The animals became some sort of fighters. Not sure of the details. Lon has a tremendous amount of socks.  
I made the In Like a Lion cookies. Those I got a photo of, people having fun, no, no pictures!
They were good cookies!












After Cheri and the boys leave we got ready to have MORE company! Yea us!  Miss Ashley was coming up, her mom, Mrs. Vickie, was coming with her and they all came for dinner with Marcus (brother) and his girlfriend. It was a fun night. Lon was having a great time. I made Ashley's  favorite dinner from when she was small.  Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad and bread. I made some cheesecakes for dessert with a fresh strawberry sauce. Taren (Marcus's girlfriend)  volunteered to play Legos with Lon. Lon was having fun with everyone. We had a nice visit, lots of talking!    Lon did not get to bed till very late, almost 10!  I thought he would sleep later this morning than he did, but he was up by 6:30.
I will try to take more photos. I know I have really been slacking off

No comments: